Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Art Junkie Me


For me, scrapbooking is a great way to preserve my family's photos. Putting the photos in an ordinary album is so ancient; I want my kids and grandchildren to see pretty albums on our coffee table. I can already imagine the smiles on their faces as they turn each page and reminisce the memories that were captured.

My next big project as soon as we move in to our new home would be printing my favorite photos, organize them, and make pretty scrapbooks.

I find this very therapeutic and it's really fun. I've always been an art junkie and a scrapper since childhood. Now that I'm a mother, my love for arts & crafts has become huge because this time, I'm not doing it for a high school project...I'm doing it for my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment