Friday, October 5, 2012

In Memory of Our 1st Baby Nulma


John gave her to me as a Christmas present in 2006. John and I were sweethearts then...free as a bird, no responsibilities. Of course we are happier today and being Marcus and Enzo's parents is the best thing that has ever happened to us. Sayang...my little boys didn't have the chance to play with Nulma. I bet they'll love her and Nulma will definitely take care of them the way she took care of me.

I named her Nulma, a mermish (mermaid) language which means love. I read a book about mermaids and loved the word nulma, so I gave my Siamese baby that name. She is sooo sweet and thoughtful and very smart ha! She is beautiful as well. And I miss her. :(

Baby Nulma, wherever you are...I know somewhere over the rainbow we'd meet again. :)





This is me and Nulma when I was carrying a tiny handsome boy named Marcus inside my womb. We were sleeping here, I guess John took this photo...hahaha grabe ang chaba lang ng face ko...well of course, I was preggy back then. Those cheeks!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment